Monday, January 21, 2013

TAG. You're it!

 TAG (Teen Advisory Group)
 
                   *TAG FIRST MEETING*TAG FIRST MEETING*TAG FIRST MEETING*

                                           TUESDAY  January 22, 2013  @ 4:00-5:00pm

 Happy Martin Luther King Day!

I hope you are enjoying this 3 day weekend!  I am. If you ski, maybe I'll see you on the slopes.  If you **miss me there, you can come to the library tomorrow for our first TAG meeting @ 4pm! 

                  *TAG FIRST MEETING*TAG FIRST MEETING*TAG FIRST MEETING*

                                           TUESDAY  January 22, 2013  @ 4:00-5:00pm 

Drop me an e-mail @  khendricks@marshallpl.org or libkaya@yahoo.com

**P.S.  If you see me on the ski slopes, DO NOT run me over!  I may be slow, but I am (or was) ahead of you, hahaha!

THERE WILL BE SNACKS!

 

No comments: