Friday, January 8, 2016

Board games and LEGOS

Weeding has been extended to all of the old board games I had stacked up in my office.  It's always nice to have replacement parts and pieces, but some just had to go.  Also, I appreciate donations, but like book donations, I can't keep everything.

If you plan to donate a used game, please make sure all the pieces are there and that it is in good condition.

Speaking of donations.... since we now have a LEGO CLUB which will meet the 2nd Tuesday of each month from 5:30-7:30, we are actively seeking LEGO donations.  We have purchased some, but I expect as this club grows, we'll need more.  Base plates would be especially useful.

For now the only time the LEGOS will be out to play with will be during LEGO CLUB.  We hope to eventually have a station available for use at other times.....

Again,
LEGO CLUB
TUESDAY
JANUARY 12, 2016
5:30-7:30pm

Questions?
232-1263 Ext. 110

SEE YOU @ our LIBRARY!
Kath Ann



No comments: